Canon Image Class MF4820D Driver Download
Review– With built-in automatic two-sided printing, the new picture MF4820D class is designed to provide productivity and reduce costs without compromising beauty.
Extending the panel by pulling it towards you, or reddened against the front profile for a better viewing experience. A large screen LCD 5 lines shows more menu items at any time.
set technology transfer proprietary On-Demand Canon directly heat the ceramic heating element, which reduces warm-up time to the minimum and allowing a quick first impression.
Three Task button solution dedicated on imageCLASS MF4820d further simplify operations with minimal pressure-button to the increased level of activities.
The Canon all-in-one toner cartridge includes the photosensitive drum, a cleaning unit, and the toner tank in a single compact package, reducing costs and making easy toner replacement
Pressing the new silent mode on the control panel is immersed in the operation almost invisible device, reduce engine noise at idle.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Image Class MF4820D Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10