HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers Download
Review– HP Officejet 5740 is essentially the great aspect of Envy 5640 MFP inkjet (MFP) with the fax modem and Compact ADF 25 sheets Document Feeder (ADF). Not fancy, but it controls the touch screen of the same color and the same excellent quality of construction: the scanner is tilted up in heavy damped hinges to grant access to the ink cartridges while the USB and SD card slot are hidden behind its own revolving door.
We are not a fan of paper in boxes prisoners at the base of the printer, but it’s not too difficult to load 125 sheets that are here. It also includes a second plate for 4 × 6 photo paper which is automatically activated when necessary printed pages. If accumulated in an output tray that extends automatically, even if you have to push yourself to close the. Duplex (duplex) Automatic is standard.
touch screen printers have come a long way, and the system used here is excellent. The large color screen is quite reasonable, check the intuitive menu system that uses a combination of touch gestures, drag, and scroll to check the Web functions and basic functions. The feature set is not limited, however, you can not scan or print storage services in the cloud.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10