Samsung ML-3051N Driver Download
Review– The ML-3051N A typical return 4,000 pages already sustainable increases up to 8,000 web pages using a skin toner high performance, indicating much less constant changes, fewer consumables, and overall time and effort saved. The ML-3051N is among the most versatile world, Windows (including Windows XP 64-bit), Mac and Linux as the operating system, making them among the most accessible printers on the market.
The ML-3051N incredibly efficient CPU of 400 MHz and also 64 MB of memory (320 MB of expansion) make it an unsurpassed mix for maximum efficiency and a more reliable and efficient working environment. For fast and easy installation, the ML-3051N is just four clicks printer ready standing without the need to shut down or restart the PC.
Samsung Network Printer ML-3051N Ready Spend your days in the fast lane. The network-ready integrated print speeds Samsung ML-3051N up to 30 ppm with a time to first page of fewer than 9 seconds to feed all the files quickly. High 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensures sharp text and graphics.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-3051N Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10