Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver Download
Review– A convenient all-in-one, the Samsung SCX-4725FN is a multifunction printer scanner, copier, fax, and color. Its printing features allow you to print text and graphics at speeds up to 24 pages per minute. This device allows you to send faxes directly from your PC or copying and scanning with highly professional results. Other features include resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi printing for text and photos, a copy first print of only 10 seconds, zoom and shrink copier functions.
laser SCX-4725FN All-In-One Printer offers network printing enabled with an integrated network interface. Posters and prints 24 pages per minute. The first page in 10 seconds in standby mode. Print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. CIS color scanning feature scans with 600 x 600 dpi. multifunction copy up to 99 pages and provides a copy to the scale 25-400 percent from the floor and 25 to 100 percent automatic document feeder. Copying automatic adjustment is developing a small image to the printed page. Fax provides a modem speed of 33.6 Kbps, maximum resolution of 300 x 300 dpi, 4 MB 10 one-touch dial locations and 190 other positions on the speed dial. Printer features 32 MB, a 250-sheet tray, 30-sheet automatic document feeder, and the LCD 16 x 2 lines. the standard interface includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 Base TX. It weighs 24.7 (11.2 kg.).
capabilities include TWAIN and WIA scanner CIS standard color scanning capabilities. With an LCD display Line 2 x 16 and 32 MB of memory, this printer has a USB, FireWire and Ethernet 10/100 Base TX (compatible network) connectivity. This printer supports duplex printing and copying. The compatibility of the operating system for this unit includes Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.3 and later, and various Linux systems (via USB), including Red Hat 8 , 0 to 9.0, Fedora Core 1 -3, from 9.0 to 10.2 Mandrake and SuSE 08.02 to 09.02.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10