Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 Drivers
Review– Collect different types of types of document effectively and efficiently, while DR-F120 with a compact all-in-one scanning solution that offers both an intelligent document feeder (ADF) and flatbed. You can get away valuable time when the 50-sheet automatic document feeder, at a faster speed 20ppm decipher. The DR-F120 can always go through your work with a recommended daily volume all be claimed up to 800 scans.
The DR-F120 is very scan numerous materials despite its compact body and a small footprint. The straight-through ADF route is suitable for A4-width documents. They are a greater reliability, and time savings in enjoying scanning of mixed documents as a result of the separation roller in the feeding mechanism. The flatbed scanner is designed for media such as books, passports, or perhaps magazines and effortlessly captures pages as much as legal paper handling. It is equally at home with photos or thick, thin and delicate documents.
The DR-F120 delivers superior quality results time from Wide range of integrated graphics enhancement features and Canon’s renowned imaging technology. You get the unbeatable color accuracy that continues to reach true to the original document of the three-dimensional Shade Correction function of the scanner.
Obtain excellent results with a single touch of your key to full automatic mode, which automatically applies the best settings for each scanned image. Built-in tools to eliminate voids and automatically diagnose the paper and text alignment.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120 Drivers For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10