Samsung SCX-4521 F Driver Download
Review– With your input tray for 150 sheets and no way to increase capacity, the Samsung SCX-4521F is clearly aimed at a small or home office that needs to be printed is not very pages. But it is also designed with the understanding that just because you do not have a heavy printer does not necessarily mean that you do not need all the features you would find in larger AIO more expensive. The result is an affordable AIO to print, scan, fax, and work as a standalone copier and includes making a 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) quick work of scanning, faxing or copying multi-page documents.
Relatively small and light with 14.5 to 17.2 by 14.7 inches (HWD) and 22.9 pounds, the SCX-4521F is easy and small enough to move to share for a person with a desk, as you could expect from light-duty printing capability, there is no network connection. The decor is standard for the breed: Install the toner cartridge and paper, connect the power cord and USB, and run the automated installer.
In our suite of business applications (coinciding with QualityLogic hardware and software), the SCX-4521F closed the tests in 14 minutes 21/2, adequate time for its price range. Canon Pixma less expensive MF3110 delivered in a much faster time at 9:11, but the graphic quality of the printer is below par for a monochrome laser. An important point of reference is the Ricoh AC104 is an expensive printer than the Samsung AIO, which is rotated in an overall time similar to 14:13.
The SCX-4521F The output quality is good enough for most purposes. The quality of the text is a touch lower than that supply most monochrome laser AiO, but still good enough, most likely text that you have to do to deal with. In the test, most sources in 5 points were easy to read and down, half of which were easily readable at 4 points and only one highly stylized font needed 10 points.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung SCX-4521 F Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10