Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver Download
Review– Obviously designed for personal use, rather than office use, monochrome laser printer Samsung Xpress M2020W provides fairly good speed along with the output quality, which is good enough for most business needs. It also offers Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, and support, you can give an advantage over much of its competition. Unfortunately, its operating cost is high enough to be a problem, if you for some need it more than very light usage.
As HL-2240 and own Xpress M2625D Samsung, which is our Editor’s choice for an affordable monochrome laser staff M2020W is smaller than most of the ink nozzles, 7.0 to 13.0 microns 8, 5 inches. The combination of small size and the paper capacity to 150 sheets, is what defines the M2020 as a personal printer.
An advantage of M2020W has both the Brother HL-2240 and Samsung M2625D is its Wi-Fi support, although not in the way you might think. Although Wi-Fi allows you easily to share the printer on a network in a micro office, could low paper capacity you can help fill the tray.
Use attractive Wi-Fi is for mobile printing. Connect the printer to a network, and though you can use a Wi-Fi hotspot from your smartphone or tablet to print. Even better includes Wi-Fi support Wi-Fi Direct, which means that you can connect to print directly from a mobile device, even if the printer is not on a network. And if your phone or tablet NFC support, you can also connect easily by at a location clearly marked to touch on the printer. In my tests, I connected printed in this way with a Samsung Galaxy S III and without problems.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10