Brother HL-1430 Drivers Download
Review– A level quality entry of 14 ppm laser printer to the Windows user or Mac that offers a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and an optional network capability.
With high quality, useful features of the software and the convivial atmosphere, the HL-1430 offers real value for money. In addition, the HL-1430 offers the benefits of full technical support by using the user-friendly Windows management, animation and troubleshooting access “flash” on the website of Brother Solutions Center.
Perfect for those looking for a printing solution that focuses on providing maximum performance against investment, the Brother HL-1430 laser printer is the answer.
People comment for Brother Printer HL-1430:
1. This printer is ideal for the home office and for the price you are in one of the most expensive monochrome laser printers.The dpi for the price is quite high, however, when printing graphics in all this it is the printer for you. Unlike other printers I know, this is rarely the congestion and, in general, is very economical. The only time the printer has a brother error carrier responded within 24 hours with exactly how to solve the problem.
2. Worthy purchase. A must for all small-time users. He has not given me problems since I had.
3. Worthy buy monochrome laser printer industry for SOHO use. does not take up much space, it is also lightweight and portable.
4. Excellent printer, the toner is easily purchased online at reasonable money. I have not had to replace the drum. The printing operation is easy to understand and duplex printing is the breeze. The rear panel is opened to allow the thicker cardboard, and individual pages and envelopes can be loaded from the front.
5. The HL1430 is well built, reasonably efficient and did a good job in general. Highly recommended, provided you can live with cryptic error messages you encounter.
I agree with the previous comment that the new HL2040 (his successor) seems a bit too low for my taste. So I’ll try to keep it as long as possible!
6. good value for money brilliant
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-1430 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10