Brother PT-2730 Drivers Download
Review– The PT-2730 Brother P-touch in the Amazon falls into one of the most common types of label printers. It prints the type of laminar labels that can be used inside or outside; on computer cables, then you know what connects were; or stapler, so you can retrieve it when someone borrows your desktop. What makes it different is that, as the 420P, you can print labels from a computer or as a standalone system with its own keyboard. It also happens to be impressive enough to be an “Editors Choice.
Unlike 420P Portable The PT-2730 is a desktop unit, the size, and shape of a typical telephone multi-line company 2.8 9.4 7 inches (HWD). It is quite portable 1.9 pounds, and can even work from 6 AA batteries, but most people will probably enjoy the included AC adapter, and plug into an electrical outlet.
In addition to the batteries or plug in, the setting is simply the proper tape cartridge. You can then create and print labels directly to the printer, or install the software and connect via USB cable so you can use your computer to create and print. I tested the printer on a system running Windows Vista. It also works with Windows 7 and XP, and Mac OS X 10.4.11 or higher.
Creating and printing labels are easy if you use the printer itself or pass software. I found both to enough to let me use immediately with virtually no learning curve to come easy. Anyway, you simply define the label and give the print command. The printer includes a backlit 16 character LCD light to 3 lines to display the label for creating and automatic knife to finish the job after printing.
Particularly welcome is the key QWERTY keyboard for the keyboard. If you are used to a standard keyboard as a typist two fingers, which makes it much easier to use the PT-2730 as the 420P, which organizes the letters in alphabetical order, like most other handhelds . Unfortunately, the keys need a strong push to record, what is urgent to look for a job. But at least you do not have to hunt for the letter you want.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Brother PT-2730 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10