Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn Driver Download
Review– Canon i-SENSYS MF8540Cdn laser multifunction peripheral is colored (MFP) with specifications that are ideal for a small business, as long as a fax machine is not needed. You can print, scan and copy in color, and connects to the network via Ethernet; It is not integrated into Wi-Fi. 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF) can scan both sides of a sheet of paper which mean you can search professional double-sided copy, or modify the original document on the side duplex copy, save paper.
Unfortunately, the control panel is one of the more intuitive than we are. Some buttons are labeled with text and icons are confusing; button menu resembles a bubble filled with a wide asterisk, for example. This arrangement is quite simple, but leaves the system date 2029 and, despite the presence of a keyboard, we had to use the up and down keys to change.
The mf8540cdn default for duplex printing, which saves paper. Surprisingly, however, it applies to test our single letter. Each test page back 25 yards fed through the printer, but otherwise left blank. This produces the correct result overall, but work has slowed. We turn off the duplexer to get time for us: black text was received quickly, to 16.5 pages per minute (ppm), while graphics colors reach an impressive 15 ppm.
These printers produce exceptional text, sharp lines, and graphics are excellent, with a nice satin gloss toner. No signs of a call or other laser weakness. The black and white of our tests it is also very good, but the color images displayed excessive color: color realistic blue and hot green skin and tend to disaster. We had to dig deep into the printer driver to find advanced color options, but we could not find the value we are very happy. Similarly, while the perfect monkey, color printing is not completely faithful to the original.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10