Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download
Review– The compact PIXMA Inkjet Photo all-in-One Wireless MG4220 has features that make it an easy choice for the educated consumer. Built-in Wi-Fi technology lets you wirelessly print and scan from virtually anywhere easily around your House. Built in support for AirPrint allows you to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch not wirelessly and basically without installation! Borderless printing, Bella in the country up to 8. 5 “x 11” in size with dpi print resolution 4800 x 1200 maximum color, not to mention the comfort and quality of Canon ink cartridges END.
PIXMA MG4220 has many advantages, all-in-one printers are suitable and ideal is the desire of every user, has a duplexer (for printing on both sides), an addition that does not appear in many other printers for users of small home offices.
PIXMA MG4220 with a USB cable for systems that are running on your computer system. Good quality graphics for internal business use, the quality is as impressive as the quality of graphics or text. An excellent feature is a supportfor mobile printing, including AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. To use a mobile printing function, you must connect the printer to your network, involve the use of Wi-Fi.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10