Samsung Printer Xpress M3015DW Driver Download
Review– The Samsung Printing Solutions new white model for beginners and desktop laser black a new and independent of the printer and Xpress Xpress M3015DW M3065FW all-in-one and are available through retail channels, the two, both of which may be more appropriate for small and home office use. by express less M3015DW printer for around $ 159.99, while Xpress M3065FW all-in-one for about $ 249.99. Both models support up to 8.5 print “X14”.
Performance up to 31 pages per minute, with a 600 MHz processor, M3015DW with Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity. With it, users can simply press the phones compatible with the printer to NFC technology to establish a wireless connection directly to a printer to print. There is also Samsung Mobile printing applications available for Apple iPhone and iPad and phones, Microsoft Windows and Android smartphones, allowing users to print from a mobile device to a printer on a wireless network. Users can print images and files, PDF and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
This is said to improve the print quality of mobile phone with automatic image adjustment that increases the sharpness and eliminates white, as well as support for Google Cloud Print for mobile phone printing is also Samsung Smart CMS (intelligent color management system).
M3065FW Xpress is a printer, but adds copy, scan, fax and Super 3, wash / Photocopying up to 8.5 “X14”. There, on page 40 of the automatic document feeder, an LCD display with two lines. This study provides color scanning and black and white, and the optical resolution of 1200 dpi x 1200 Samsung offers TWAIN and WIA drivers, only scans the computer. Also, use a cartridge return while a standard 12,000 pages and high-yield toner cartridge toner can produce up to 4000 pages.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung Printer Xpress M3015DW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10