Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver Download
Review– Canon imageCLASS D1320 is the new printer that offers an efficient and reliable way to copy, print and scan on a machine that is easy to use for your small or medium business.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 new small businesses also offer effective and reliable in terms of copying, scanning and printing ease of use with the machine. ImageCLASS D1320 is designed for you to be able to follow the fast pace of your office today. ImageCLASS D1320 has 500 sheet tray plus the multi-purpose tray for 50 sheets and can print and copy speeds up to 35 pages per minute. At a quick first print technology, your first copy will be easily carried out in eight seconds Duplex Automatic Document 50 sheets (DADF) that allow you to easily copy or scan two color or one side of the original and can produce output two faces very easily, also save paper usage by as much as half.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 has, intelligent features in cost effective power saving mode can reduce power consumption of about 2.3 watts of power and imageCLASS D1320 Canon also meets the guidelines Product Energy Star.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 is a smart solution to reduce operating costs, the D1320 has the Canon imageCLASS number management, allowing you to set limits who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan process.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 is stepping forward from its predecessor, the Canon D1120. So for users who travel, the imageCLASS D1320 Canon offers the ability to scan PDF files and images to a USB flash drive or even capable of printing direct images “of your own mobile device.
The single cartridge system imageCLASS D1320 of menggunakanCanon, which combines the toner and drum in one unit making it easy to replace resulting in exceptional image quality, and also eliminates the complication and warehousing of toner consumables and the drum used separately in the printing process.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10