Canon imageRUNNER 2204N Driver Download
Review– Manage access for the registration and use of a device in the iR2204N / 2004n 100 users with ID team. With this feature, you can assign gain selective access to privilege, limit the number of images, and a copy of the recording, duplication, and scanning uses. the use of a device can be managed better by understanding this copy output and printing for this system to better control their overhead.
Check, store and promote your documents in a variety of types, with control of traction and thrust function, causing the application to the MF Toolbox desktop. The documents can also be stored in PDF and searchable in search phrases can be performed without fail in the folder contents.
Network ready for copying A3 black and white, scan or print up to 22 ppm. The perfect printer suitable for small work teams is aware of the costs. Available in the area chosen for you. Print method: BW print laser beam. Print Speed: 11 ppm [A3], 22 ppm [A4]. Print Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi. Canon imageRUNNER 2204N devices that energy star qualified to offer leading TEC rating class and consumes 2W or less in standby mode.
With the wireless connection, the imageRUNNER 2004n can connect with computers or mobile devices for systems on the same wireless network. The imageRUNNER 2004n can also work with a number of mobile applications and to connect to Canon printer, Canon printing service, Yahoo Cloud Print out and Mopria, allowing users to print to escape.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageRUNNER 2204N Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10