Canon PIXMA e400 Driver Download
Review– Everyone should have a desire for a large and profitable printer, ink offers efficiency, excellent print quality and very beautiful colors and, of course, easy to use.
Canon has a printer that could be a solution for you, good for printing, copying, and scanning. The Canon PIXMA E400 can be a good option for those who want a multifunction printer that offers professional print quality with economic price in your pocket.
high-performance printer and has full functionality can be sent to your office, you need to print documents in large quantities and cost effective manner.
In addition to a strong performance, the PIXMA E400 is also equipped with wireless printing technology, received additional duplexing (printing automatic two-sided) and there are resources that support for printing from iOS-based devices (iPhone, Apple , Tablet) and Android that it supports.
To support all printing activities, copying and scanning with this printer, you need a suitable driver for the operating system on your PC. The PIXMA E400 supports all activities smoothly in the latest Macintosh Yosemite 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and Mac OS 10.6 with the ability to work under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA e400 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10