Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Download
Review– Canon administrative system ink refill tank without reservation originally planned a remote printer for high-volume low-functioning printing. Similarly, strengthen the application of printing inkjet Canon PRINT / SELPHY and PIXMA Cloud Link flexible connection. With the high yield of the page 7000 pages to hold the ink, the customer can recognize without insisting on printing ink charging or ink supply is low.
The body of work to the printer’s ink tank installation is minimized. The customer can also see the remaining ink level is the simple place. borderless photos up to A4 size prints, Canon, and hybrid ink edge is almost as good at giving new File substances and incredibly dull photographs.
Working in a customer LAN remote consent to print remotely from a PC, versatile workstation, and Tablet PC wireless. PIXMA G3000 can proceed as a state section without remote switch, allowing a direct association with working for mobile phones and tablets
Canon printer inkjet / SELPHY reinforces new base applications, the guided impression from the PDA and Tablet PC. Also, parchment printing a flood of the organization through the Dropbox cloud PIXMA connection, for example, Facebook.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10