Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG3540 is an all-in-one, which has a compact and elegant design, this printer is also easy to use for mobile printing. PIXMA MG3540 comes with Wi-Fi which makes it easy to print from anywhere at home. With the features of All-In-One, you can easily use this printer for various functions, such as printing, copying, and scanning to also supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 has a print resolution up to 4800 dpi fine cartridge system to provide a level of detail which is great for printed documents. This printer has an A4 document print speed of up to 9.9 ipm mono and has a print speed of up to 5.7 ipm in color, and this printer also prints 10 x 15cm borderless photos around. 44 sec. PIXMA MG3540 is perfect for those who want to finish prints quickly, and also the quality of printing of documents and images at home.
The era of the press began soon after people discovered that the copy of a book is a work take the time to rewrite that they began a quest to find a way to make it faster. Supported with the revolution industry awareness growing, people are forced to make faster copying than before and more capacity. They should collect the money faster, they know that the use of human power has limits, stress and fatigue line. The process then replaced by machines that can work anytime and anywhere. In the modern era, it is Canon PIXMA MG3540.
Thanks to the invention of the personal computer that established a basic concept for a better life. The personal computer allows people to do something they could not do before. The personal computer complemented by various devices that acted as input or output. Canon PIXMA MG3540 as an important key to the human civilization. Many economic documents produced in the printing machine. The Canon PIXMA MG3540 is an AIO or all in one printer that has multiple capabilities, this printer also has wireless printing option that is the popular feature on the printer today. This feature gives a little advantage that allows the user to print the remote zone.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10