Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download
Review– Canon Pixma MX512 is a pilot, as a remote printer, has a fabulous quality, fast speed and easy to use the printer, Wi-Fi inherent feature are available with this printer. This home print preview and small offices to medium-sized businesses. It keeps a printer 30-sheet automatic document feeder coordinates recording inherent automatic duplex printing, duplex board capacity and large enough research.
Canon Pixma MX512 Printer Driver greater determination 4800 * 1200 for printing. To interact with the different units of a USB port is available in this robust printer with the help of the USB port, you can connect this printer with other transportable mechanisms, such as cameras, mobile, card reader and so on.
Canon PIXMA MX512 printer delivers high quality, speed and ease of use for your office and your home. It starts with an integrated feature for scanning and wireless printing virtually anywhere around your house from your PC and smart devices are compatible. It also includes AirPrint function, which can allow you to print wirelessly print photos, web pages, emails, documents and devices iPhone, iPad or iPod more compatible to compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-one. PIXMA MX512 integrated 30-sheet automatic document feeder documents, the dual function panel, the integrated automatic duplex printing and FastFront are some printer features that can allow you to multi-task while your PIXMA MX512 it works perfectly. This can bring efficiency to your office to a new level and reduce the cost and time.
PIXMA MX512 printer with 4800 x 1200 maximum color and cartridge system resolution and to print your documents and business efficiency, while the integrated imaging technology to ensure the integrity of the original can be stored at each scanning and copying. MX512 printer also has security standards with a variety of features that leverage to keep protected scanning password files and prevents the transmission of fax dialing error.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10