Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Driver Download
Review– The Canon imageCLASS MF229dw offers easy to use, robust functionality in an all in one compact device. With all your printing needs, copy, scan and fax in a packaged footprint, you can accomplish all your tasks well at the same place.
The touch screen in black and white allows for easy navigation through all available resources. Also, you can customize the home screen to access the features you use most to gain time. The tilt control panel allows you to choose the angle that best suits your needs.
With wireless connectivity, print from virtually anywhere in the home or office. The MF229dw gives you a full menu of options for connecting to Apple, Android, and Kindle via AirPrint, Mopria printing service, Canon Print Plugin for Kindle App and Mobile Printing Canon.
You can be sure to stay productive all day with print and copy speeds. The large-capacity paper feeder and the automatic duplex document will help you improve your daily workflow at home or small office.
The all-in-one laser printer Canon Pixma MF249dw provides a high-quality output, the rich capabilities in functionality and reliability that are ideal for any small office or home office. The imageCLASS MF249dw has print, scan, copy, and fax so you can perform all tasks required for a machine. With many easy to use features and several mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be a breeze.
Your business documents are printed at speeds up to 28 pages per minute in black and white with a fast first print 6 seconds or less. Eco-conscious as duplex mode right out of the box allows you to save paper and costs. The tiltable LCD touch screen lets you easily navigate through the menu. The large display is easy to read user-friendly and you can also customize your home screen for quick access to frequently used functions.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF249dw Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10