Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG3029 All-in-One Wireless Printer Inkjet with the powerful compact multifunction printer, copier, and scanner, built-in Wi-Fi for Internet connectivity combine. The mg3029 printer offers fast printing and easily compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint App + -Make directly from / tablet Android Smartphone. Equipped My garden image software provides easy access to print beautiful photos and sharing. PIXMA Cloud links related to social networking services. Print high-quality hybrid ink system incorporates a full dye ink for color, the pigment black ink and a quality clearly produces crisp text and graphics, a maximum resolution of up to color printing 4800 x 600 dpi wellhead technology, with a printing speed of black images per minute 8.0 / 2.5 up images per minute.
Images and documents are processed quickly, with print speeds of 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for color.3 Other features include an Auto Power On convenient option which automatically feeds the printer every time you send a picture or a document to print, to reduce energy consumption. And silent mode allows you to print silently without disturbing others.
The wireless inkjet PIXMA MG3029 All-In-One combines the document image quality convenience and connectivity cloud printing, all at an affordable price. PIXMA Cloud Link lets you connect to cloud services such as Dropbox and Evernote through your smartphone or tablet, giving it access to a greater variety of options printing. Its hybrid system combines ink dye ink for color and black ink pigment to sharp crisp text, which produces quality and unbelievable detail in photos and documents with maximum resolution color printing 4800 dpi x 600 using head technology FINE print. It also offers integrated Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly from anywhere, as long as the device is connected to the same local area network wireless as your printer.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10