Canon PIXMA MG3540 Drivers Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MG3540 Inkjet printer is a Wi-Fi stylish and compact all-in-one and easy mobile printing. This compact and stylish all-in-one with Wi-Fi to share and use anywhere in your home. Working quickly, the high-quality copy, print and scan also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Connectivity Canon PIXMA MG3540 with Wi-Fi, the All-In-One offers easy printing around the home computer as well as mobile phones, while FastFront sophisticated and portable design simplifies paper loading and the ink replacement– printer, copier, scanner and adequate picture for use daily.
Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app to print Canon and check your cell phone or tablet computer device and to have remote access to various printer information, for example, the Internet tab or current ink levels . Apple AirPrint support is also offered. Also, automatic power immediately becomes the printer when you start printing.
The FINE cartridge system with approximately 4800 dpi print resolution provides incredible levels of detail. With fast file A4 print speed of 9.9 ipm in mono and 5.7 ipm in color, it also publishes 10×15 cm picture undetermined approx. 44 of. Perfect for fast, quality printing papers as well as images in your home.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10