Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download
Review– Samsung ML-2010 is a little attractive and affordable monochrome laser printer ideal for home office, small business, or perhaps a well-equipped dorm room. Like any low-cost laser printer, the ML-2010 has its limits, say, a small paper tray capacity of 150 sheets and main only 8 MB of memory, or that you will develop. This should not be a problem if you are printing documents in black and white casual home or in a small shop. In fact, compact design ML-2010 and own decent output because it is desirable for anyone with limited work space, especially people. I want this Samsung Dell 1100. But entry-level large enterprises or the growth will certainly be happy to have a resilient network printer or perhaps a color laser printer.
Samsung ML-2010 has a bright white plastic front and the soft gray sides and back. The footprint takes some 9 to 14 by 18 inches (HWD) with installing as paper and the front cover open. The ML-2010 is so small input paper tray, such as the Dell 1100, it is projected from the front page. However, when Dell leaves an uncovered part and also inside the unprotected 1100, Samsung provides a heavy clear plastic cover to protect the paper spills and help keep dust inside the printer.
Samsung ML-2010 monochrome laser printer suitable machine for your business or home office. It has limitations, such as small plates and directly with a capacity of approximately 155 sheets input tray, output tray / and more than 55 sheets with 8 MB of memory. effective resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi, with speeds up to 22 ppm First page in about 15 seconds. Adequate, intelligent control panel button the size of a dime and two small LED chrome, putting the ADF size plain paper and a manual mode to wrap an extra slot on a page.
Choose the mode of toner saving for roughing, and said that the printer is ready to print, or when it is busy processing or printing your work stopped because of a jam or experience of the empty paper tray. Samsung ML-2010 toner cartridge and drum printing combination are in the bottom of the printer just behind the front cover, which has a long handle, so the user easy to manage.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10