Xerox WorkCentre 6655 Driver Download
Review– Xerox WorkCentre 6655 includes innovative tools that simplify how you manage the printing and allow other ways to keep costs under control. Company data is the cornerstone of society, to make sure that is maintained by a set of features, technologies, and solutions of the greatest leaders of the security industry.
ConnectKey Xerox WorkCentre 6655 Technology sets a new standard to maximize office efficiency. Automate all routine tasks of workflow tasks to more complex, and stay connected on the road you want to do the job. Moreover, the amazing sexy color to their documents significant additive effect.
ConnectKey and distinctive selection of innovative tools to help simplify the management of print jobs maintain low costs and high efficiency. Function list simply allows you to adjust all programs and printing processes – ensuring complete control over the use of their work.
Thanks to LED technology, the choice of using a scanning device is approximately 1/3 of the power of conventional scanners. Cisco EnergyWise allows you to manage carefully to use the printer’s power, selecting optimal energy states and the delay period.
The WorkCentre 6655 is capable of producing a very high efficiency, offering 35 pages / minute printing as standard time. the smart printer has a function to identify clear priorities skip work that requires the support of the work can be completed immediately additional resources, saving time.
With remote storage and access to operational capabilities; WorkCentre 6655 is easy to access and use in a number of mobile devices and your computer. Once you save your documents in the cloud practice to serve as a backup or using Apple AirPrint works advantage over Apple products.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Xerox WorkCentre 6655 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10