Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download
Support for wireless printing and duplex soothing you to complete your office tasks. It is also able to print from smartphones, such as Apple, Android, and Blackberry.
Printer HL-2280DW monochrome laser wireless brother combines print speeds of 27 pages per minute copying and color scanning in a compact desktop format and practice. Recommended monthly print volume of 2,000 pages, makes it the perfect machine for the home or small office. Easy to reduce paper consumption up to 50% with print front and built-in automatic two-sided. Large tray holds 250 sheets, allowing you to run large print and copy without having to stop to add more paper. The manual feed slot is capable of printing on paper and heavier labels, and envelopes.
Multiple connectivity options allow you to share a printer over a network wired or wireless, in addition to the standard USB connectivity. With 32 MB of internal memory, the unit will not monopolize your computer’s resources to process large print jobs.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) available can be used to scan paper files and reduce clutter. Simply scan hardcopy documents, convert them into searchable text documents and save them on your computer easy access at any time.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10