Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Download
Review– Although all-in-one machine exceeds sales of single-function printers, there are good reasons why you may not need additional features of a phone device. You may already have a flatbed scanner or do very little scanning or copying, or you may be on a budget and buy whatever you can afford. Less than £ 60, single PIXMA iP3600 Canon is more affordable than most all-in-one function, providing separate ink tanks for each color the economy.
Most iP3600 is coated high-gloss, piano black, which looks good until it starts to show fingerprints or scratches prints. There is a simple band of silver on the front, as evident.
This printer has a very simple design, mechanical, with paper feeding from a flip-up tray of 120 sheets of paper in telescopic output tray back two-stage front. To print photos, you remove the plain paper and improve the guides to the width of the photographic paper – the machine can process 15 x 10cm drafts for A4.
As a secondary flow, there is a paper cassette 120 leaves the slots ahead, offering an exceptionally high level of 240 sheets for a cheap printer. Unlike all-in-one tape, which protrudes from the front of the printer in use, increasing its global presence Canon.
There are only two commands on the machine, each assigned to buttons – with LED indicators associated – right on the edge curve. The top is for power and the background to feed paper or to cancel print jobs.
At the rear, the only outlets are for USB, the only data connection on the machine, and power. At least the power supply is integrated and the PIXMA iP3600 does not require a separate power supply.
hardware installation is simply a matter of connecting the five ink cartridges in support of the print head. There are two black inks in this machine: a pigment to print on plain paper and dye-based one for photo prints. Each cartridge holder has an integrated red LED to show when it is well equipped and indicates which cartridge to replace when the ink runs out.
The software installation includes a pilot – versions are provided for Windows from 2000 and OS X 10.3.9 from. There is no apparent support for Linux. Software in the package includes Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Canon, which offers basic photo editing.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10