Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download
The 8.1- to 17.7- by 16.8 inches (HWD) and 21.1 pounds, finding office space for MP500 can be a challenge. Once overcome this obstacle, however, the configuration is typical for a Canon AIO. Install the print head and ink cartridges for each color, load paper, run the automated program to install and connect the USB cable.
With separate cyan, yellow, magenta and cartridges, the MP500 has both dye-based black to improve the look of photos and text high-quality pigment-based. Each cartridge has a status light that connects to confirm correct installation a nice touch.
While the MP500 is limited to only three printing, scanning and independent copy of the control PC-based utility can scan hard copy included in your email program. fax software, you may already have (not included) may use the TWAIN and WIA drivers to scan and fax.
photo-centric features of the MP500 are part of what makes it a good choice for a home or home office. Although you will not find the OIA transparency adapter photo oriented were more expensive to scan slides, PictBridge connector allows direct printing from cameras, slots to do the same cards for memory cards and a 2 color LCD 5 inches allows you to view photos before printing.
The copy menu on the front panel is designed with photos in mind, allowing you to easily copy a photo directly on photographic paper. And with dual paper trays a welcome feature that is becoming increasingly common in photo-centric printers and MFPs you can load both plain and photo stock. Alternatively, you can put 150 sheets of plain paper in every capacity of 300 sheet tray substantial.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10