Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA TS8050 is still little practice can be the top level in mid-Canon PIXMA warranty. With a different membership of choice, the TS8050 offers premium photo quality recording in next to nothing and popular organizations, all managed from a simple to use 4.3 “(10.8 cm) touch screen.
Photos “x6” (10x15cm) 4 images in just 21 seconds together pondèrent check common printing system and NFC Android photo paper and check with a contact, remote image by Canon printing method or higher Wireless Application, check printing brief and to the cloud, images directly from memory cards, which facilitates the transmission 5 “x5” piece photos, just need to change the printer works, 30% thinner than the previous structures, images quickly from mobile phones, tablets and PCs and fast wireless camera images.
the breath of life in his memoirs
Delivering complete beautiful images with bright colors and incredible discrete components. Fine structure meeting inkjet printing, redesigned print head forward and 6 individual ink cartridges – including dull – means better protection, reduced grain, larger dark tones, and photos that seem superior to all the world may have anticipated.
The experience of a level, variable space-saving structure 30% smaller than previous designs. intelligent partition surfaces, balanced corners, and diminishing forms are now starting the printer small packages seem to be much more modest. A magnificent printer around.
the direct phone printing
Connect to start printing. With Wi-Fi and versatile media for Mopria ™ for Google Cloud Print ™, Windows Mobile ™ 10 and PRINT Canon suggests applying the basic impression of measuring devices. NFC-arranged Android devices can print and supply with just one touch, while the space on the SD card and sponsorship for Wi-Fi devices incorporate other photo printing options.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10