Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Drivers Download
Epson L800 Printer A set of six Epson ink bottles are included the 70ml black guy, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan and light magenta giving you great value for money, each set of high capacity ink bottles can print up to 1,800 high quality 10 x 15 cm photos, offering an ultra-low cost per photo.
The Epson L800 is equipped with a print head technology Epson Micro Piezo, which offers unmatched durability, quality, and reliability. The high-capacity ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable color printing without the mess or hassle of other ink tank systems.
In case you need to find a response to change and print photos in extended number could print specifically on Rom CD / DVD with an expert and quick drying.
Epson L800 can meet all your needs. Epson L800 Inkjet allowing you to print reports or shadow pictures.
The printer L800 is the first in the world that uses a tank 6 above shadow paint is coordinated and fitted to convey the incredible print quality with a specialist ability to transmit high print determination can reach 5760 x 1400 dpi. You can indulge yourself with the photo quality and print a report with the high caliber easily.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson Inkjet Photo L800 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10