Epson L550 Drivers Download
Epson has been able to reduce the size of the printer more than its predecessor, the industry good thing because storing extra ink takes a little space. Regarding color, Epson has not decided to give something back, keeping the classic black. As for those who were aware of the Epson history, you will recall the traditional ash accustomed to using their own printers, but I guess now become. As some of the other printers, we tested the L550 easy Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as the iPrint feature phone that supports printing.
The printer includes a standard way and also the functionality is very obvious. Printer dimensions fouthy six-cm width is forty. 3 and 23 cm wide 5cm high and weighs 7 kg 4. It took us about an hour to get the printer configuration and printing, but it also includes the storage of additional ink filling the leave compared to 20 minutes until the external ink reaches the inside. As for all those other times, it was the installation process and establish the iPrint performance.
The printer includes a small LCD that displays show the actual tasks, and must be followed during configuration. The printer is made of plastic and recyclable materials that show awareness of Epson in an attempt to save the atmosphere. The key because well separated, with clear roles.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson L550 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10