Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Download
In addition to the Ethernet connector WF-2540 adds a larger LCD screen, more readable, 2.5-inch, for the menu control panel and a USB connector on the front of the printer to allow you to scan directly but not print from USB memory sticks. In addition, however, there is little, if any, differences between the two models.
As with Epson WF-2530, WF-2540 is marked only 15.4 by 14.8 inches not including the front output tray, making it small enough to fit comfortably on your desktop. More importantly, it shares the goal of Epson WF-2530 rather than facing house, office-related characteristics. This does not mean that he can not serve in the dual printer paper at home and home office. However, you will not find features such as support for direct printing from PictBridge compatible cameras, what you expect from a home printer.
MFP has basic WF-2540 includes the ability to print and fax from a PC, Scan to PC and work as a standalone copier and fax. office-oriented features include a document from the ADF 30 pages a full letter size table for you to scan documents of different sizes and handmade paper with ease,
For printing, the WF-2540 offers only a paper capacity of 100 sheets and no duplexer (for automatically printing on both sides of the page). This manipulation of limited paper is the main reason the printer is reserved for use by one person, at least in an office. You can certainly share it on a network quite easily. But unless someone in your office prints a lot, you have to fill it with paper more often than most people want.
We should also mention that the WF-2540 lets you print through the cloud and print with Apple AirPrint. Note, however, that AirPrint requires a Wi-Fi access point on your network, you can not have if you chose to use the Ethernet or USB connection. In addition, both the cloud and AirPrint printing require the printer configuration with a wired or wireless network.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10