Expression Home XP-425 Driver Download
- Small-in-One ~ Spend less space except for profit, save time
- Wi-Fi Direct printing ~ wireless network without
- With Epson Connect feature ~ Make freedom for you in the print run and have a look from anywhere
- 6.4cm LCD Quick Control ~ with touch screen
- Claria domestic ~ Crisp printer, clear text and brilliant photos.
Effective and affordable
Epson Claria Home Ink is ideal for affordable and reliable printing, producing crisp text documents, clear and bright with photo lab quality. With the ink cartridge in the printer that is both individual simply replace the color used, saving money to anyone.
Automatic real set Wi-Fi tends to make configuration laptops and also computers to print and scan wirelessly particularly easy. You do not need to know the network settings such as the Epson Expression Home XP-425 automatically detects the correct connection settings to configure. To be able to add some flexibility, Wi-Fi Direct will be able to allow easy printing of multiple wireless networks highly compatible devices with the need for community
The XP-425 incorporates Epson Connection involving Epson iPrint for the publication of wireless easy from smartphones and tablets as well; Epson creative art print photos directly to Facebook and e-mail printing on Epson also feel that the photos by e-mail and documents immediately to the printer. AirPrint and Yahoo Cloud Print are also supported.
This, an all-in LCD display 6.4 cm with a touch screen and a memory card video slot for printing without a PC and easy to use photo recording.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Expression Home XP-425 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10