Xerox WorkCentre 3045 Driver Download
If you take your time, read the manual, then it is easy to install. I’m running out of a Mac OS 10.6 and Windows 8.1 wireless update 1 well. He pressed the button on the router and detected and authorized printer. Then the installer gets. Any clue i.t. You will need help, of course, and they need help with any wireless configuration for all devices, anyway.
He’s getting old, however, and so far I could not get the software (PaperPort, etc.) to work with him even connected as needed with USB). I have not called yet, maybe I’m doing wrong. It happens. However, that being said, not too serious. Because? Windows 8.1 has a great scanner that works with him, and more, you can simply configure the scan file and scan wirelessly.
There’s even a Web page to install this thing. It actually makes a lot of the big iron machines ($ 1,000 +) are as scan to e-mail, iPad / android print, etc. and is an exceptional value good quality.
The cost per page and overall kind of prices are completely unbeatable. Copies too. Just take your time to install it properly. He did much more than your average printer.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Xerox WorkCentre 3045 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10