Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Driver Download
Her professional documents for print quality at speeds up to 28 ppm1 in black and white with a quick first print time of six seconds or menos2. Eco-conscious, front and back of the box help you save paper and costs associated. Tilting LCD panel lets you easily navigate through the menus. Widescreen is user-friendly and easy to read, you can also customize the home screen to quickly access frequently used functions.
ImageCLASS MF244dw has connectivity without fio5, increasing productivity and allows you to print from anywhere in your home or office. The device also includes Wi-Fi® capability Direct6, allowing you to easily connect to the router without mobile devices. ImageCLASS MF244dw is equipped with a number of easy-to-use wireless features for moving the printing with a compatible mobile device, such as Apple® AirPrint®8 Print Mopria Service9 ™ and Google Cloud Print ™ 10. You can also scan paper documents using Canon PRINT application Business7.
ImageCLASS MF244dw supports UFR II LT and PCL 5e / 6, to ensure the versatility of printing. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of identification cards or other small documents on one page.
When printing on a 250-sheet paper drawer front, automatic document feeder 35-sheet multi-purpose tray and 1-sheet paper handling requirements are cobertos4.
ImageCLASS MF244dw uses about 2 watts of power in a wireless mode, Energy Saver, so you can save on energy costs. Uniform System cassette combines the toner and drum in one unit, allowing easy replacement cartridges. This device uses a Canon ORIGINAL toner cartridge 137.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10