Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Drivers Download
Review– Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 is a type of format printers designed specifically for professionals in the design, photography, art, and graphic advertising markets.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 uses a type of LUCIA EX 12 pigment ink based on a Canon set to produce subtle gradations of color and scratch resistance. Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 printer supports 130ml ink tank for size and the first time and 300ml. Subtank tank type has recently had a little spare paint allows for changes without interrupting the printing of the tank, which is done and provide greater performance in high volume printing.
Print mode settings to optimize the iPF8400 layers Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Canon ink that makes the printer is capable of producing a high-quality output with fewer applications, the layers of printing process improvement is faster than previous models.
All Many new sensors has been connected to the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 printer allows complete calibration to be completed within 15 minutes and be able to use other Canon non-media companies.
Canon iPF8400 printer is equipped with the Print Plug-in for the Adobe Photoshop project for Digital Photo Professional MS Office printing, design, and design. Adobe which is included in the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 includes a new regulation establishing a standard that allows multiple images to be printed at one time with different colors. Both types of artists to take advantage of the features that make stretching involves easier than ever.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Drivers Download For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 Drivers Download For Linux