Canon Pixma MP510 Driver Download
The flap toward the right of the Canon Pixma MP510 folds to reveal the effective control of a solar panel. 1. color LCD 9in is actually less than many competing versions. Canon Pixma MP510 also lacks true iPod-like direction Easy-Scroll Wheel that Canon is really familiar with most of its latest printers like the Canon MP600 (review here), as well as versions of the MP960.
Printer features Canon Pixma MP510 to modify limited automatic image optimization and face-brightening choices that do not require larger screens and more sophisticated regulating this are brothers and sisters more expensive. If you anticipate operating mainly on a computer, the size of the LCD and the controls are largely irrelevant.
Both media machines that sit behind the entrance panel door, the Canon Pixma MP510 is to accept most types of digital cameras digital credit card memory, but you may need an adapter from other companies to see, xD -Picture, Stick Duo storage and Mini facts formats. The real PictBridge interface, to publish directly from compatible digital cameras, is hidden under the media port slots in a recessed base of the device, which makes it a little hard to get.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon Pixma MP510 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10