Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Drivers Download
Review– ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE is a kind of large-format 44-inch poster printer designed for the origin of life in signage, display and retail market and maximize productivity. ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE has 6 colors LUCIA EX set of pigment inks emphasizes the use of red ink tanks, allowing very vivid and eye-catching prints to be produced while providing benefits such as scratch resistance. This case also includes specially designed color profiles in the realization of posters to maximize the use of the LUCIA EX ink system strength in color reproduction and help create a wider color range than what is currently visible in an IPF series of 8 colors.
To expand the printing options and printers imagePROGRAF possibilities of posters iPF8400SE have software supplied with Canon PosterArtist Lite, which allows you to easily create posters in just four steps.
PosterArtist Lite has been enhanced with new image enhancement features, which allow users to automatically improve the color of their images and crop some areas of the image, from the software. It also includes a tool for the accounting manager, which helps you control labor costs, Plug-in printing for Microsoft Office and direct printing, and Sharing Canon Solution Portal in the cloud.
ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE has a compact design that allows it to be placed on the printer for small offices and shops where space is not a luxury. Canon iPF8400SE also have economical printing mode, which reduces ink consumption by about 50% compared to standard mode to help reduce printing costs. ImagePROGRAF iPF8400SE supports the size of the ink tank with a capacity of 330 ml and 700 ml in order to increase productivity and includes a sub-system of the ink of the ink tank to spare a little allowing the tanks to be changed Without interrupting printing.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Drivers Download For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400SE Drivers Download For Linux