HP Officejet 5605 All-In-One Driver Download
With its lid closed, the Officejet 5605 measures 3.6 by 7.8 by 15 inches (HWD), and expands to 10.6 by 15.8 by 15 inches, while the rear paper tray and the front of the automatic document feeder (ADF) are extended. It’s a bit larger than its predecessor, the HP OfficeJet 5605 All-in-One, which measures 3.6 13.9 6.9 inches when closed. The Officejet 5605 weighs 6.5 pounds (6.7 pounds with the battery included in its place), about 2 pounds heavier than the OfficeJet 5605 (4.6 pounds 4.9 pounds with battery), which measures 2.7 by 14.3 inches. Adding copier and scanner significantly increases the Officejet 5605 size and weight of single-function portable inkjet printers, but not overly so. However, it is heavier than most laptops, which is a lot of reasons, we have seen very little portable printer all-in-one.
Paper handling, Officejet 5605 has a rear paper tray that can hold up to 50 sheets of the entire letter. The tray does not print automatically on both sides but does not support manual duplex printing, which is controlled by a printer software interface. The recommended duty cycle is up to 300 pages per month.
It only supports manual feed off one sheet at a time. The Officejet 5605 adds 10-sheet ADF, but the OfficeJet 150 is limited to simplex scanning (single-sided). It is able to analyze and save in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and RTF. This is a 10 page scanned the document from the automatic document feeder to PDF format at 4 pages per minute (ppm), at a typical speed of the basic handheld scanner.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP Officejet 5605 All-In-One Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10