Canon imageCLASS MF217w Drivers Download
Review– Canon imageCLASS MF217w 4-in-1 Laser Multifunction Machine offers printing, scanning, copying and faxing so you can perform all the tasks you need with a single device. With user-friendly features such as the intuitive 6-line LCD touch screen and various mobile solutions, your daily workflow will be easy.
Your professional quality documents are printed at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute1 in black and white with a fast first print time of 6 seconds2.
The MF217w has wireless connectivity, increasing productivity and allowing you to print from virtually anywhere in your home or office7. The MF217w is equipped with a variety of easy-to-use mobile features to print anywhere with your compatible mobile device such as Canon PRINT Business8, Apple® AirPrint ™ 9 and Mopria ™ Print Service10. With ID card copy, you can easily create copies of ID cards or other small documents on one page.
The 6-line LCD touch screen allows users to navigate through the menu without problems. Use the bookmark settings to access the functions you use most. Widescreen and screen are easy to use and easy to read, which helps you complete your business tasks efficiently.
With the ADF 35-sheet front loading 250-sheet paper cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray, your paper handling requirements are covered with limited interruptions6.
The MF217w uses only 2 watts or less of power in the power saving mode, helping to save money on power costs. The unique cartridge system combines toner and drum into one unit, making simple replacement cartridges.
The MF217w offers a stylish and compact design in a reliable and high-quality printer that is ideal for any small office or home office environment.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF217w Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10