Canon MG2900 Driver Download
Canon MG2900 Driver Download-The PIXMA MG2920 is a minimized Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that offers genuine comfort and surprising moderateness. Duplicate output and print from essentially anyplace around the house with its remote capability. 5 And with a greatest shading determination of 4800 x 600 dpi,2 the MG2920 empowers you to create excellent prints at home.
The PIXMA MG2920 characteristics the astonishing comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS).6 PPS makes it simple to print photographs or reports straightforwardly from your cell phone from pretty much anyplace.
Extra gimmicks incorporate Easy-PhotoPrint+, 11 a gimmick that makes it simple to alter and print your photographs from anyplace you have Internet access. The MG2920 additionally suits XL ink tanks so you can appreciate all the more printing and less refills. In addition, the Auto Power On gimmick consequently powers up the printer at whatever point you send something to be printed. The moderate PIXMA MG2920 brings quality printin.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
1. Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
2. Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
3. Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
4. Turn on the printer
5. Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
6. Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
7. Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
8. When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
9. Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
10.Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
11.Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
12.Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
13.Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer, if you want. Click “Next”
14.Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
15.Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Driver For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Driver For Linux