Canon Pixma IP110 Driver Download
Canon Pixma IP110 Driver Download– Stuffed into the smaller structure component of the PIXMA iP110 Mobile Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon is a high determination print head equipped for color resolutions up to 9600 x 2400 dpi for definite and dynamic prints. The iP110 likewise has inherent remote integration for direct printing from cell phones and cams by means of PictBridge. The printer can create prints at a rate of 9 ipm in dark and 5.8 ipm in shade, and when required, it can work with custom print sizes up to 8.5 x 23″. Also, borderless printing is conceivable at up to 8.5″ wide and a 4 x 6″ photograph can be printed in only 53 seconds.
Notwithstanding general portable printing, the iP110 meets expectations with PIXMA Printing Solutions to give more choices to printing reports and pictures. This incorporates printing straightforwardly from select cloud administrations, including Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The iP110 can likewise acknowledge a discretionary battery for compactness and gimmicks both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi integration alternatives.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
1. Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer .
2. Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot .
3. Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer .
4. Turn on the printer .
5. Click on the “Start menu ” and go to ” Control Panel ” .
6. Search for ” Printers and hardware ” and click the box on it .
7. Grab your mouse and click on ” Add a printer ” .
8. When you see the ” Welcome to the add printer wizard , ” click “Next .
9. ” Click ” automatically detect and install a plug and play printer ” on page add printer wizard . Click ” Next .
10. ” Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it . If not , the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually . Click ” Next . “
11. Select the printer port . Use the recommended port to set the best choice .
12. Click “Next . ” Select the manufacturer and printer . Click “Next . “
13. Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer , if you want . Click “Next .
14. ” Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online . Click” Next . “
15. Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation . Click ” Finish . “
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Driver For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Driver For Linux