Canon Pixma MG3520 Driver Download MAC Windows Linux
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One conveys fantastic quality and accommodation in a minimal bundle. Implicit Wi-Fi®1 innovation permits you to effectively print and output remotely, from for all intents and purposes anyplace around your home. Inherent AirPrint2 similarity permits you to print right from your iPhone or iPad and iPod touch remotely and with basically no setup! Print dazzling, borderless photographs at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a greatest print shading determination of 4800 x 1200 dpi3, also the comfort and nature of Canon FINE ink cartridges and you can change the cartridges and include paper all from the front of the printer because of FastFront.
you to naturally print on both sides of the paper and can help diminish paper use by up to half. Discussing web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX4 gives you a chance to effortlessly gather and join different website pages to make and print your own particular format.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer .
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot .
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer .
- Turn on the printer .
- Click on the “Start menu ” and go to ” Control Panel ” .
- Search for ” Printers and hardware ” and click the box on it .
- Grab your mouse and click on ” Add a printer ” .
- When you see the ” Welcome to the add printer wizard , ” click “Next .
- ” Click ” automatically detect and install a plug and play printer ” on page add printer wizard . Click ” Next .
- ” Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it . If not , the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually . Click ” Next . “
- Select the printer port . Use the recommended port to set the best choice .
- Click “Next . ” Select the manufacturer and printer . Click “Next . “
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer , if you want . Click “Next .
- ” Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online . Click” Next . “
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation . Click ” Finish . “