Canon PIXMA MX512 Drivers Download
Review– Canon PIXMA MX512 printer delivers great quality, speed and convenience of use for your office and home. It starts with a built-in feature for Wi-Fi scanning and printing almost anywhere around your home from your computer and smart devices are supported. It also includes the AirPrint function that can allow printing of photos, web pages, emails, documents and more, without cables, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch compatible with Canon PIXMA wireless compatible multifunction. PIXMA MX512 ADF integrated 30-sheet document, dual-function panel, automatic duplexing and FastFront are some of the features of the printer that can easily allow several tasks while your PIXMA MX512 works perfectly. This can bring the efficiency of your office to a new level and reduce cost and time.
PIXMA MX512 printer by resolution of 4800 x 1200 full-color resolution and fine cartridge system to print your business documents and efficiency, while the built-in imaging technology to ensure the integrity of the original can be preserved with each scan And copy. The MX512 printer also has security standards with a variety of features that take advantage of to keep password protected files scanned and prevents fax transmission with dialing errors.
PIXMA MX512 Specification:
Print resolution up to 4800×1200 dpi (color) up to 600×600 dpi (black) / maximum resolution up to “1200×2400” dpi (optical), at “19,200×19,200 dpi (interpolated), automatic document feeder:” 600×600 “dpi (Optical) / Other Features: Wireless printing, Ethernet, 2.5 “LCD, Full HD Movie Print, Dual Gamut processing technology, Fully integrated automatic document feeder, PictBridge, FastFront, Mobile Printing, Quick Start.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MX512 Drivers Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10