HP Photosmart C4788 Driver Download
Review– What is one of the most famous printer factories that offer an affordable price? The answer is, of course, HP. HP makes famous not only with the product of the printer but also with another product as a laptop. However, the HP printer product today becomes very popular due to its multifunctional. HP produced the MFP which can not only print but also do other tasks such as copying and scanning. HP a series is not released but some HP Photosmart C4788 series including having the same function as the previous product but with a different design and latest technology.
The HP Photosmart C4788 is considered as a printer that is easy to use and really practice because you can connect the printer via USB and via Wi-Fi. To print a photo or document in any area you want, you just need to turn on Wi-Fi Wi-Fi by pressing the button on the printer. You can also easily scan and copy a document using HP TouchSmart that ensures photo quality, copying documents, and scanning a document. You can get a good photo that has the best quality like when you go to a photo shop.
People who buy the HP Photosmart C4788 receive the complete package including the printer, black ink cartridge, color ink cartridge, USB cable, installation guide, reference guide and power cord. If you check and there is a part that is not in the box, it is best to contact the store where you purchase the printer. The printer has height 167 mm width 434 mm, depth 567 mm, with open tray extender 403 mm and with the tray extended closed, the weight of only 5.0 kg printer. Therefore, this printer is light enough.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10