Canon i-Sensys MF211 Download
Canon i-Sensys MF211 Download-Classy and minimal this fast multifunctional mono laser printer offers print, duplicate and sweep works in one space-sparing gadget. With expert print quality and simple operation, its the ideal desktop answer for little or home workplaces.
Quick printing and duplicating
There’s no holding up by the machine for reports to yield, on account of a quick A4 mono laser print and duplicate velocity of 23ppm and a Quick First Print Out Time from slumber mode.
Business quality results
A mix of print quality up to 1200 x1200 dpi and Canon’s EF toner conveys proficient prints and duplicates with sharp fresh content and smooth representation. Upgraded shading filtering of up to 9600×9600 dpi catches each subtle element.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
1. Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
2. Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
3. Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
4. Turn on the printer
5. Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
6. Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
7. Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
8. When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
9. Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
10.Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
11.Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
12.Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
13.Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer, if you want. Click “Next”
14.Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
15.Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Driver For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Driver For Linux