Canon Pixma MP130 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MP130 Driver Download-Standard PIXMA MP130 is an awesome decision for satisfying your yield needs with a solitary machine. It is multi-capacity printer with duplicating and examining and printing highlights. Ordinance PIXMA MP130 Driver Download This is a decent nature of printer contrast and different printers. It can print, duplicate, and output with up to 48-bit shading profundity.
This Canon PIXMA MP130 offers to you great quality or prints and quick print speed. It can prints up to 18 (ppm) dark & white pages and 13 (ppm) shading pages in a moment with up to 600 x 600 dpi dark print determination and shading print determination is dependent upon 4800 x 1200 dpi. This inkjet printer is an exceptional holding nothing back one printer, permitting you to adjust replicating, examining, and printing without hardly lifting a finger.
This is an easy to use and simple to utilize printer. High caliber of ink cartridges are utilized as a part of this printer. It can undoubtedly set-up and work this Canon PIXMA MP130 printer. This current printer’s most recent driver is perfect for windows xp windows vista windows 7 and windows 2000.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
1. Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
2. Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
3. Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
4. Turn on the printer
5. Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
6. Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
7. Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
8. When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
9. Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
10.Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
11.Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
12.Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
13.Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer, if you want. Click “Next”
14.Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
15.Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Driver For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
Driver For Mac OS X
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10
Driver For Linux