HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Driver Download
Review– HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf multifunctional monochrome laser printer is suitable for home, little business and home office, HP LaserJet Pro m1212nf have the reduced configuration with measurements of 23.3 x 15.6 x 13.6 inches and measures 18.3 pounds. Notwithstanding print, the HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer can likewise be utilized to sweep, fax and duplicate.
The HP Laserjet Pro m1212nf clear and flawless substance prints at 600 dpi, with substance as meager as 6PT free of any spiked edges or smirched characters, using a 1200 dpi printing passes on determination barely dominating substance on the other hand we don’t think its valuable using this mode for standard printing quality given the slower print speeds.
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf is without a doubt a section level monochrome laser multifunction printer shaft that cuts two or three corners coming to supplying printing, duplicate, output, fax usefulness, concerning just $ 200 manufactured in auto duplexing with respect to twofold sided printing and in addition Wi-Fi systems administration developing specialty to be two roomates components did not make the genuine cut, but rather there are numerous helpful elements roomates did, including the 35-sheet programmed feeder record (ADF), in addition HP’s Smart Set-up application, the which makes setup exceptionally straightforward, we likewise found the LaserJet Professional M1212nf’s print pace and quality a considerable measure more than worthy, regardless of the possibility that literary substance is not exactly profound and rich Because since the genuine yield from the HP LaserJet Professional P1606dn. With its minimal effort, minimized size, and simple setup, the M1212nf is a decent decision as an introductory laser multifunction inkjet printers for home workplaces and littler organizations.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer, if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10