Canon I-SENSYS LBP6650dn Printer Driver Download
It is very much enlivened and cautious laser printer that can be put around your work area without collapsing the whole desktop or sat on a different stand in the event that you need to share it effortlessly between a few people.
The level top of the gadget underpins the sensible control board with four-way route ring and three separate catches, including direct choice of the three conceivable paper sources. It is dark on white illuminated, 16-character LCD show tilted at a point to them, so it’s anything but difficult to peruse.
These three paper supplies are the fundamental plate, 500-sheet multipurpose collapsing plate 50 sheets on it and a moment 250-sheet discretionary one that can sit underneath. It’s about what you’d anticipate from a workgroup printer.
On the back are attachments for USB and Ethernet, two information associations with the printer, and the power switch on the front lower some portion of the correct side board, making it simple to utilize.
Physical design is exceptionally straightforward, as Canon gives a solitary drum and toner cartridge, which grooves in the front when it dropped the front board. The product incorporates local Canon driver and one for PCL 5/6 and backings both Windows and OS X, yet there is no say of drivers for Linux.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon I-SENSYS LBP6650dn Printer Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10