Minimal home printer prepared for vacationer print, scanner, and copier with some option availability choices. This photograph printer prints quick, high caliber and reports and additionally natural 7.5cm (“3”) LCD touchscreen. Printing, examining and duplicating, all made from a solitary printer is a photograph or a reduced report. Deliver wonderful photographs and content archives – USB link or Wi-Fi organize.
Think about the Canon PIXMA TS6040 as a component of your home office, print straightforwardly from your tablet, cell phone, PC and even your camera are feasible, as the PIXMA TS6040 has Windows 10 Mopria Mobile for Android, print Google Cloud and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. The outline of the PIXMA TS6040 permits its clients to have add up to control for each accessible capacity. For instance, you need to duplicate, sweep or print the documents, alternate way from the home screen anticipates looking down on the touch screen interface.
Canon PIXMA TS6040 is the answer for two reasons of cost investment funds, firstly, the arrangement of five individual inks make it give the main tank that needs shading for substitution. Also, on the off chance that you like to introduce the discretionary XL ink tank measure than the typical one size, you can spare around 30% of the printed page.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10