Review-In the event that you need a printer that can deal with all the fundamental needs of the little office or home office work, then the Canon PIXMA TS9020 can help you with it. A la mode lively plan with red, this printer innovation is accessible as a printer, scanner, and copier. The print ask for, this remote printer will profit by a high determination of 9600 x 2400 dpi for reports and pictures, while the 6-shading ink framework gives precise shading degrees easily.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 makes the client’s work quick with a speed of 10 ppm in shading and 15 ppm in dark to deliver your errands, photographs or different archives. It has both the choice of back paper bolster that works with media up to 8.5 x 14 “in size. Duplicate and output are conceivable because of its incorporation of 8.5 x 11.7” level surface and optical determination up to 2400 x front and 4800 dpi. Offers the point by point examination of firsts.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 is an associated unit, with a Wi-Fi and NFC association work. Permits the client to rapidly associate with the cell phone with taps on the printer. Moreover, it has a SD card opening to print specifically from the memory card.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10