HP LaserJet 1018 Driver Download
Review– The HP LaserJet 1018 is the least expensive models in HP’s present lineup of the minimal monochrome laser printer. It costs $ 50 not exactly the verging on indistinguishable LaserJet 1020 that we surveyed eateries a year prior, yet it Sacrifices just a little execution. Both models connect to your PC through USB Reviews their ports and utilize the PC’s handling energy to render pages.
The LaserJet 1018 has a play paper plate that holds 150 sheets. You can likewise nourish single sheets and envelopes through a detour space on top of the paper plate’s dust spread. In the event that you have a group of envelopes to print, the fundamental plate suits up to 15 without a moment’s delay, the which is uncommon for a financial plan later. At the point when not being used, the printer spares work area space by collapsing up into a little box 14.6 inches wide by 14.2 inches profound by 8.2 inches high.
The LaserJet 1018 imprints the most recent salvo in a war on the edges of the printer market – individual mono lasers. Are they now more moderate, as well as more minimal – 1018 is littler than most photograph printing inkjets. Actually, it will just beat an inkjet for printing mono content and illustrations as far as quality, however, you won’t discover a correspondingly estimated inkjet that can coordinate its 12ppm in best quality mode.
We saw nice quality content printing from 1018 in our tests, however, the base edges of letters Showed slight shadowing. Our content and design test outcomes Also looked a bit grainy and displayed slender even banding. Squares of close parallel lines in the line craftsmanship test Showed Scratchy odd examples, and the dithering in our grayscale fine print made Appear rugged edges. In our pace tests, 1018 printed content slower than a large portion of the monochrome lasers we’ve seen as of late. Content developed at 11 pages for each moment, while representation were closer to normal at 7.6 ppm.
The LaserJet 1018 could be a sensible decision if space and comfort are central, however, it conveys not exactly stellar prints at slower rates than most mono laser printers.
How to Install Printer Without a CD
- Place the computer and printer next to each other and make sure that all cables are connected to the printer and computer
- Turning on the computer and wait for it to boot
- Connect the printer to the wall and then take the USB cable attached to the printer and plug it into the appropriate port on the computer
- Turn on the printer
- Click on the “Start menu” and go to “Control Panel”
- Search for “Printers and hardware” and click the box on it
- Grab your mouse and click on “Add a printer”
- When you see the “Welcome to the add printer wizard”, click “Next”
- Click “automatically detect and install a plug and play printer” on the page add printer wizard. Click “Next”
- Installing the printer will start if the network can automatically detect it. If not, the message can not detect will appear and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next”
- Select the printer port. Use the recommended port to set the best choice.
- Click “Next” Select the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next”
- Type a name or confirm the name if it appears in the printer box and set as the default printer if you want. Click “Next”
- Print a test page which will make sure the printer is set up and online. Click “Next”
- Receive messages successfully complete the printer installation. Click “Finish”
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X
HP LaserJet 1018 Driver Download For Windows
Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP
OS X 10,6 OS X 10,7 OS X 10,8 OS X 10,9 OS X 10,10